Disney’s Pop Century Resort is a Disney Value Resort hotel featuring giant icons that salute many of the 20th-century popular culture crazes—including toys, gadgets, music, movies, fads and catch phrases.
- Opening Date: December 14th, 2003 (phase I, The Classic Years- 1950’s-90’s), completion date phase II (The Legendary Years- 1900-1950) TBA
- Acreage: 177
- Resort Area: Wide World of Sports area
- Resort Category: Value
- Address: 1050 Century Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Phone: 407-938-4000
- Fax: 407-938-4040
The resort has 2,880 rooms in ten separate buildings, three pool areas, and one central area that houses the front desk, gift shop, arcade and food court. The buildings are four story versions of the three story All-Star Resort buildings.
Guest rooms are located in 10 brightly colored and whimsically decorated 4-story buildings—trimmed with huge letters representing iconic sayings from the decade they represent. Different sections of the hotel represent the 1950s, ’60s, ’70s, ’80s and ’90s.
Each area themed with a specific decade and giant items related to that decade.
- Giant bowling pin staircases
- Giant Lady and the Tramp statue
- 45rpm records
- Transistor radio
- Bowling pin Pool
- Giant Yo-yo staircases
- Hippie Flowers
- Peace symbol
- Big Baloo statue with Mowgli
- Giant 8-track tape staircases
- Disco Dancing
- Giant foosball setup
- Four-story tall Big Wheel
- Mickey Mouse phone
- Mood ring
- Giant Rubik’s Cube staircases
- Roger Rabbit balancing on a barrel of turpentine.
- A giant Walkman
- Mr. Potato Head
- Giant cell phone staircases
- A giant Laptop
- Giant floppy disks and a computer keyboard by the pool
- Hip-hop dance
Everything Pop Everything Pop is both the food court and the gift shop for the resort. The gift shop has products based on the time era (the 1950s-1990s) as well as Disney World merchandise. The food court has different five specialty shops; Bakery, Grill, Market, Pizza, and Ethnic. The Disney Dining Plan can be used to purchase Quick Service meals.
Grab-N-Go Market The Grab-N-Go Market is located in the back of the Everything Pop food court. The market offers foods that can be carried into the theme parks, such as water, muffins, and sandwiches.
Petals Pool Bar Petals is a bar located near the Hippy-Dippy Pool in the 1960s themed area (which is near the Classic Hall lobby). Drinks may be purchased at the bar.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- 3 Pools
- Fast Forward Arcade
- Click Here for driving directions
- Disney Transport buses provide scheduled service between the resort hotel and the theme parks, water parks, and Downtown Disney. Disney Transport also provides service on non-Disney buses on holidays because of the surplus of guests.