Tuesdays Tips: Should I Stay Inside The Park?
The Tuesday Tip this week is to help you decide if you should stay inside the park on your next visit. There are many advantages to staying inside the park when you visit Walt Disney World. Below we provide some of our top advantages.
1. Resort Choices: There are so many different Walt Disney World Resort: Hotels to choose from. There are Value Resorts like the Pop Century Resort, Moderate Resorts that will make you feel like your in the French Quarter of New Orleans or choose a Deluxe Villa and be a kid again by staying in a beautiful 3 bedroom Treehouse Villa.
2. Extra Magic Hours: Extra Magic Hours, offer Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels the unique opportunity to enjoy additional time in the Theme Parks-above and beyond the standard operating schedule – at no extra charge.
Each day, one of the 4 Walt Disney World Theme Parks opens one hour early or remains open up to 3 hours after regular Park closing time. Additionally, Disney Water Parks offer Extra Magic Hours during select times of year.
3. Magical Express: Disney’s Magical Express is a private ground transportation and luggage service delivery for Walt Disney World Resort. You receive an information packet and luggage tags via postal mail prior to departing on your vacation. You put the tags on your bags bring them to the airport you are departing from. After landing, guest luggage are delivered directly to the guest room. No need to go pick up your bags.
4. Accessibility: Complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort—including transportation to and from Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Parks—is available to Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
Avoid the hassle of driving and parking, and save time and money with complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
5. Disney Dining Plan: When you book a Magic Your Way Package or if you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member, you can add dining to your stay. Disney Cruise Line guests who book a Land/Sea Package can add the Disney Dining Plan to the land portion of their vacation package. Disney Resort guests can save up to 30% per adult on dining and up to 20% on wine by purchasing a Disney Dining Plan. The plan allows guests to choose from over 100 select restaurants throughout the Walt Disney World Resort!
6. Key to the World Card: This all-in-one card you receive upon check-in acts as your hotel room key and Disney Theme Park ticket. It lets you charge food, gifts and more directly to your room throughout Walt Disney World. You will need the Key to the World Card to access the parks Extra Magic Hours.