Bellow is a break down of the refurbishments and closures at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland. Refurbishment and Closures are subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to visiting. Updated information is available at http://www.disneyworld.com.
Walt Disney World:
- All Star Music Resort Bus Depot closed through April 2010 for resurfacing. Buses to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Epcot stop in the parking lot across from the check-in parking. Buses to Hollywood Studios and the water parks are to the left as you exit the resort’s main entrance.
- Ranchos Quiet Pool (Coronado Springs Resort) closed through 4/16/10 for refurbishment.
- Teamboat Springs (Blizzard Beach) closed through 5/15/10 for refurbishment.
- Cantina de San Angel (Epcot) closed through Fall 2010.
- Lake Buena Vista Golf Course closed 5/17/10-5/27/10 for refurbishment.
- Palm Golf Course closed 6/1/10-6/10/10 for refurbishment.
- Osprey Ridge Golf Course closed 6/7/10-6/17/10 for refurbishment.
- Oak Trail Golf Course closed 6/14/10-6/20/10 for refurbishment.
- Lake Buena Vista Golf Course closed Mondays only 6/21/10-7/26/10 for refurbishment.
- Palm Golf Course closed Tuesdays only 6/22/10-7/27/10 for refurbishment.
- Magnolia Golf Course closed Wednesdays only 6/23/10-7/28/10 for refurbishment.
- Osprey Ridge Golf Course closed Thursdays only 6/24/10-7/29/10 for refurbishment
- Magnolia Golf Course closed 5/24/10-6/3/10 for refurbishment.
- Stormalong Bay Pool Slide (Yacht & Beach Club Resorts) closed 5/2/10-5/31/10 for refurbishment. Guests may use the rest of the Stormalong Bay pool complex or use the pool slide at the Boardwalk.
- Fast Forward Arcade (Pop Century Resort) closed 5/10/10-5/12/10 for refurbishment.
- Baby Care (Magic Kingdom) closed 5/14/10-5/20/10 for refurbishment.
- Muppet Vision 3D (Hollywood Studios) closed 4/24/10-5/14/10 for refurbishment.
- Rock ‘N’ Roller Coaster (Hollywood Studios) closed 5/15/10-5/20/10 for refurbishment.
- Tower of Terror Fastpass will not be offered through 8/15/10 due to construction of the connector between Bug’s Land and Tower of Terror. A more permanent route is being built between the two lands.
- Rivers of America closed through 5/6/10 for a major refurbishment. All attractions requiring the use of the river will also be closed.
- Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes closed through 5/6/10 for refurbishment.
- Tom Sawyer Island closed through 5/6/10 for refurbishment.
- Matterhorn Bobsleds closed through 4/16/10 and 4/19/10-4/23/10 for refurbishment.
- Sailing Ship Columbia closed through 5/6/10 for refurbishment.
- Mark Twain Riverboat closed through 5/14/10 for refurbishment.
- Princess Dot Puddle Park closed through 4/16/10 and 4/19/10-4/23/10 for refurbishment.
- Fantasmic! closed through 5/27/10 due to major refurbishment of Rivers of America.
- Orange Stinger closed through 5/28/10 for refurbishment. It will re-open as Silly Symphonies Swings.
- Tomorrowland Terrace closed through 7/2/10 for refurbishment. Jedi Training Academy will continue to be offered while the restaurant is closed.
- Golden Vine Trattoria closed through 4/26/10 for refurbishment.
- Corn Dog Wagon closed through 5/4/10 for refurbishment.
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail closed through 5/20/10 for refurbishment.
- “Honey I Shrunk the Audience” closed through 1/28/11 due to the temporary return of “Captain EO.”
- Corn Dog Castle closed through 3/24/11 due to construction in the area. Corn dogs are currently available at the Bountiful Valley Farmer’s Market.
- Disney Showcase Annex closed 4/26/10-4/27/10 for refurbishment.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad closed 4/26/10-5/16/10 for refurbishment.
- Disneyland Monorail closed 4/19/10-4/20/10 for refurbishment.
- News Stand closed 4/26/10-5/20/10 for refurbishment.
- King Arthur Carrousel closed 5/8/10-5/10/10 for refurbishment.
- Disney Showcase closed 4/20/10-4/21/10 for refurbishment.
- Splash Mountain closed 5/17/10-5/27/10 for refurbishment.