Fort Wilderness – Kennel Sign
There are two Hidden Mickeys on the FW Kennel sign. They are underneath the word “Club”, one on the left and one on the right. They are in the scrollwork.
- Fort Wilderness – Kennel Sign
- Fort Wilderness – Kennel Sign – MOUSEovers
- Fort Wilderness – Kennel Sign Closeup
- Fort Wilderness – Kennel Sign Closeup – MOUSEovers
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground is a themed camping resort within Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, Florida. The site officially opened on November 19, 1971.
Fort Wilderness is designed with a rustic theme with tree-lined winding roads which loop around to the various regions. Part of the resort is filled with campsites, where visitors with tents or recreational vehicles can stay. The remainder of the lodging area is filled with cabins, which are designed to look like log cabins.
- Opening Date: November 19, 1971
- Resort Area: Magic Kingdom
- Resort Category: Campground
- Address: 4510 N Ft Wilderness Trail Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
- Phone: (407) 824-2900
- Fax: (407) 824-3508