Grand Floridian – Palm Trees
Hidden Mickey’s could be anywhere, or your brain can make you think they are. This Hidden Mickey could be an amazing planned design or just a trick of the eye. You be the judge. Click To Continue
This Hidden Mickey is only in the late afternoon at the Outpost in the World Showcase. It is formed by the shadows from the table and chairs.
Fort Wilderness – Kennel Sign
There are two Hidden Mickeys on the FW Kennel sign. They are underneath the word “Club”, one on the left and one on the right. They are in the scrollwork.
- Fort Wilderness – Kennel Sign
- Fort Wilderness – Kennel Sign – MOUSEovers
- Fort Wilderness – Kennel Sign Closeup
- Fort Wilderness – Kennel Sign Closeup – MOUSEovers
Just after the Gutenberg printing press scene, in the first part of the Renaissance section, look for the first painter to the left of your ride vehicle. In one spot the paint cans were “removed” and left rings of paint behind in a Hidden Mickey.
- Spaceshipt Earth – Renaissance Small
- Spaceshipt Earth – Renaissance Small – MOUSEovers
- Spaceshipt Earth – Renaissance Medium
- Spaceshipt Earth – Renaissance Medium – MOUSEovers
- Spaceshipt Earth – Renaissance Large
- Spaceshipt Earth – Renaissance Large – MOUSEovers
Hidden Mickey’s aren’t just in Walt Disney Parks.. They are hidden throughout Disney movies too. There are 2 “The Princess And The Frog” posters, and they both have hidden Mickey’s.
Poster 1; if you look at the circles carefully, you will see Mickey’s head.
Poster 2; look at the water, the lily plants on the water are shaped like 2 Mickey heads.