This weeks Hidden Mickey is another aerial shot. Can you guess where this is? This Mickey is actually located in the center of the Walt Disney World Speedway. This racetrack is where the Richard Petty Driving Experience is held. If you have any Hidden Mickeys you would like to share you can post the pictures and directions in our new D23Magic Forums.
Drive or ride shotgun in a NASCAR-style stock car at speeds up to 120mph at the Walt Disney World Speedway at Walt Disney World Resort!
Get behind the wheel and feel your adrenaline pumping as you speed around the mile-long, tri-oval racetrack! Experience the thrill of a lifetime as you go for 8, 18 or even 30 laps. You can also ride along in the passenger seat for 3 heart-pounding laps with one of our professional instructors.
Track: Walt Disney World Speedway
Location: Orlando, FL
Information: 01.00 mile – 10.00 degree banking (view track diagram)
- Experience real life racing thrills by riding shotgun in a 2-seat NASCAR-style stock car driven by one of our professional instructors
- 3-lap qualifying run at speeds up to 165 MPH
- The Ride-Along program is operated at over 20 locations
- Take command of the wheel and experience the thrill first hand
- View our complete list of driving experiences and choose the one that is just right for you
- Must be able to drive a manual (standard) transmission
ROOKIE EXPERIENCE $449.00
KINGS EXPERIENCE $849.00
EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME $1,299.00
SPEEDWAY CHALLENGE $2,099.00
Call (800) BE-PETTY or (800) 237-3889† for more information or to reserve your seat! Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call. Rules and restrictions apply. See the Richard Petty Driving Experience website for complete details.
Walt Disney World Speedway is located in Orlando, Florida. It is a 1 mile track on the grounds of Walt Disney World resort. The Walt Disney World Speedway opened in 1995. Enjoy your Orlando NASCAR Driving Experience at Walt Disney World Speedway!
NOTE: Sales tax applies, where applicable. Experience prices vary depending on track location, peak and off-peak seasons, dates and times.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.