|Magic Kingdom Lands|
Main Street USA |
Mickey's Toontown Fair
Frontierland | Tomorrowland | Liberty Square
At the Magic Kingdom, Mickey’s Toontown Fair initially opened as Mickey’s Birthdayland on June 18, 1988. It became Mickey’s Starland on May 26, 1990, and received its current name on October 1, 1996. Its storyline portrays the land as the holiday home for the characters who reside at Mickey’s Toontown in California.
- Mickey’s Country House
- Minnie’s Country House
- The Barnstormer at Goofy’s Wiseacre Farm
- Donald’s Boat
- Judge’s Tent
- Toon Park
- Toontown Hall of Fame
- Walt Disney World Railroad
Shopping, dining, etc.:
- There are no restaurants in Mickey’s Toontown Fair but snacks are available at the market.
- Restrooms are at Pete’s Garage.
- Face painting is available for a fee, near the entrance, across from Pete’s Garage.
- You can shop at the Hall of Fame tent